Inspections on Pipelines and Right-of-ways – Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia
Competition Well Services specializes in remote access to sites where low ground pressure is needed, whether it is winter or summer to provide the following services to our clients.
- Surface casing vent flow
- Gas migration
- Wellbore pressure testing
- Packer isolation testing
- Acoustic fluid shots
- Crew hauling/protection from elements
- Emergency evacuation and transport vehicles
- Seismic support
- Lease, access inspection and weed control
- Pipeline right of way inspections
- Pressure testing of casing
- D-13 Compliance
- Complete abandonments turnkey (winter only)
- Support equipment for slick line and E-Line operations
- Support equipment for capillary tubing operations
- Remote abandonment and suspension services in the 3 Western Provinces without opening access roads in the winter months. This results in a huge cost savings to the operator.
In addition to these services, the specialized BV 206 boasts a versatile configuration, amphibious qualities, helicopter transportable and has a minimal environmental footprint and includes a protected, climate-controlled environment.
- Road grooming
- Fuel hauling
- Flat deck service 4400lb
Copyright © 2014, Competition Well Services Ltd. All Rights Reserved.